WHEATON, Ill., April 28, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — Computer System Innovations, Inc. (CSI) has unveiled a complete rebrand including a new website, logo and tagline. Focused on the tangible business value proposition, CSI is a leading partner to nonprofits, providing innovative solutions that empower their members and donors to have greater impact in our world. CSI is the oldest provider of iMIS solutions and is the developer of the most widely used product extensions for iMIS. CSI represents a group of technology creatives and business consultants who use new ideas and innovative approaches, helping nonprofit organizations solve problems, while leveraging decades of cutting-edge technology and creative energy. to help its customers optimize and achieve a wide range of missions.
“We chose the iconic light bulb shape as our new logo for a variety of reasons,” said Doug Morris, Founder and Product Manager. “This form conveys creativity, innovation, ideas and enlightenment, as the multicolored circles extending beyond the border suggest original thinking. The whole design suggests technology and data, and when ‘it is combined with the tagline, tells a complete story that took 30 years to unfold. For more than three decades, we have leveraged modern technology and innovative approaches to help our customers rethink what is possible. when they optimize their organization.
CSI: making a difference
CSI helps companies achieve their missions by reviewing goals, evaluating options for streamlining processes and communication, and implementing technology solutions that save time and money. CSI works with people across a wide range of Association Management System experiences – from those just starting out to seasoned professionals who need collaborative support. And CSI provides unparalleled scalability and flexibility by offering a variety of iMIS product extensions to improve organizational performance, including:
- iMIS Data Management Suite: A powerhouse and one-stop-shop for everything needed for data management. Whether creating a cloud migration strategy and having to replace stored procedures and bulk updates, or for new iMIS EMS customers looking for efficient ways to manage data in iMIS EMS , this sequence is a necessity.
- Text manager: Modern, durable and easy-to-use mobile communication with iMIS recipient lists, scheduled and recurring SMS, iMIS data merging into texts, and more.
- iTransfer + Cloud SSO: Two award-winning customer favorites combine to open up endless integration possibilities with iMIS. iDMS iTransfer automates sending and receiving data much faster and easier than ever before. Export and send data to 3rd parties, including LMS solutions, certification boards and distribution houses. The Webhook feature allows 3rd parts to respond to iMIS. Coupled with the strongest single sign-on for iMIS (SAML and OAuth 2.0), users have a single username and password to remember for all interconnected systems. This one-two punch has been used for countless integrations.
“Whatever software our customers choose, what’s most important to us is creating products that help streamline change in nonprofits,” said Doug Morris. “And by change, we mean more than the products. We help transform the work environment of organizations themselves because, ultimately, we want the people involved to do the work in a way that makes them happy. This is one of the main reasons we are so proud of our customer service awards, and why we continue to offer consulting services as a key complement to all of our product offerings. users really matters to us.
CSI: consulting services that generate value
CSI embodies the core values of responsibility, curiosity, empathy, humility, and trust when serving nonprofit organizations. CSI integrates clients’ missions, advancing those missions at the forefront of everything they do with talented consultants, project managers, developers, designers and visionaries who drive tangible value with services such as:
- iMIS Tip: Whether embarking on a new implementation and needing an implementation partner, or moving to iMIS EMS and needing a proven methodology, or simply looking for a track record of health of a current iMIS configuration.
- Website Development: Whether planning a website facelift, evaluating a third-party content management system, or wanting to add more functionality to an existing website, CSI has CSI has helped many clients with their site initiatives. website.
- Development of training and learning: CSI assesses existing solutions on the market and makes suitable recommendations, then fills the gaps with tailored training designed to provide customers with a world-class learning experience.
“CSI is well known in the iMIS community for its superior products, but we are lesser known for our consulting services. Yet that is where we excel,” said Bill Boehner, President and Chief Customer Officer. “With a unique customer engagement model, deep talent pool, exceptional customer service and over 100 years of combined iMIS experience, CSI is well positioned to help organizations maximize their investment in technology and iMIS. Seeing organizations benefit from partnering with CSI is what motivates us to continue our relentless pursuit of innovation.”
For the latest products, iMIS tips, and the latest industry news, follow CSI on social media: Facebook, TwitterLinkedIn, YouTube.
SOURCE Computer System Innovations Inc.